BidEnergy, Inc. (“BidEnergy”) is the U.S. subsidiary of BidEnergy, Ltd. an Australian-based technology company and process automation leader. BidEnergy’s cloud-based platform gives organizations control over their energy spend throughout the contract lifecycle. By automatically capturing and validating invoices and interval data, customers can streamline their accounting and payment processes, go to market at short notice to optimize their supply contracts, and reduce their energy expense using sophisticated analytics and reporting. BidEnergy services also include energy-efficiency rebate administration. For more information, see: www.bidenergy.com.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated track record of at least five years experience in an analytical role where steady and consistent professional growth is apparent. A minimum of two years in a retail or competitive supplier marketplace is required. The ideal candidate must have:
• Solid analytical, verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
• A competitive drive and confidence in your abilities
• Strong follow-up skills
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced project-oriented environment
• Attention to detail and experience with internet-based research
• A strong work ethic and be a self starter
• Ability to multi-task and willingness to take risks in making business decisions
• Interest in being an individual contributor and working in a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
• An undergraduate degree (at a minimum)
You will be expected to:
• Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in the analysis of electricity and/or natural gas rates and tariffs.
• Develop and maintain a strong level of understanding of the regulatory landscape and the competitive energy markets.
• Manage electricity and/or natural gas procurements from data analysis to contracting
• Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with energy suppliers.
• Resolve client questions, disputes and data errors that result as a function of the procurement process.
• Disseminate information to facilitate customer decision-making.
• Support Sales, Marketing and Operations. Assist in monitoring and refining workflow and business process to meet corporate goals. Recommend new product and service offerings.
• Support team members with the day-to-day activities of the team and work with peers to accomplish team and corporate objectives.
• Clearly communicate complex regulatory concepts in both a written and oral manner.
• Experience using software to administer auctions, a plus.
BidEnergy is seeking an experienced Market Director who knows they can deliver. The ideal candidate will be a reliable, focused individual who is sales savvy, consistently exudes a professional demeanor, and is confident when dealing with suppliers and customers. Finesse in handling the unexpected circumstances that occur when facilitating our services and maintaining impeccable customer focus is essential.