The Channel Sales Associate will be responsible for the evaluation and execution of sales strategy with both internal teams and external direct sales partners in several North-East territories. The ideal candidate will exceed sales growth targets and increase profitability in alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
- Oversee channel partner cycle from prospecting to on-boarding and provide day-to-day support.
- Manage commission, payments, develop existing and new sales relationships.
- Responsible for sales reporting and sales analysis.
- Contribute to company strategic planning, gather market research and be able to implement multiple sales campaigns.
- Liaise with the pricing team on pricing and margin related tasks.
- Work with regulatory personnel on sales compliance matters.
- Base pay + Commission pay = High Income Potential.
- Paid time off.
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs.
- 401(k) with company matched funds.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Opportunity for growth.
- At least 2 years of direct channel sales management experience.
- Retail energy experience preferred.
- 4 year degree or proven track record.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with ability to explain and defend concepts across functional teams and management levels.
- Strong organizational skills with flexibility to shift priorities to meet changing deadlines.