Renewable Energy Commercial Direct Sales Representative
Do you have passion for cleaner environment, direct sales experience and desire to spur the adoption of renewable sources over fossil fuels? We are offering an opportunity to grow with a leading renewable energy company that has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau, is Gold Certified with Green America, AND is a Certified B Corp. Renewable energy is a growing economic sector and this entry into the industry is an exciting first step into it.
CleanChoice Energy is seeking experienced, motivated, self-starter who is environmentally conscious to join our growing direct commercial sales team as a Renewable Energy Commercial Sales Representative. The ideal individual will engage, excite, educate, and sell our 100% renewable electricity product to commercial
businesses. This is a B2B outside field sales position.
- Executing the Commercial Team’s sales goals in key states
- Lead company’s commercial sales efforts by researching and identifying business account prospects, developing sales leads and closing sales through a variety of techniques (cold call, email, drop ins or arranged meetings).
- Analyze prospects’ energy needs, energy purchasing decisions, and obtain necessary information (account data, permission, and any contractual obligations) to present account proposals with the objective of closing agreements in a highly professional and proficient manner.
- Explain the marketing and environmental benefits of purchasing renewable energy and the differentiation of our product against traditional supply offerings.
- Log all activities throughout the entire sales process in our Salesforce database
- Maintain accounts and cultivate long-term and positive relationships blending sales expertise with excellent service and support to all prospects and existing customers
- Work independently and manage your own schedule to optimize time, efforts and ultimately results.
- 1-3 years canvassing door-to-door, B2C and/or B2B direct sales experience preferred.
- Understanding of commercial retail energy business, a plus but not required
- A genuine passion for the environment & clean, renewable energy
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, outgoing, positive attitude and willingness to learn and train
- Mission/goal driven with high integrity and professionalism
- Resilient to rejection- the ability to overcome objections/obstacles and re-frame conversations
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with current technology and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with Salesforce a plus!
- Must have a valid Driver’s license, reliable vehicle, cell phone, and computer with internet access.
- Must be able to work independently with a team mentality
- Must have excellent time management skills, able to manage your own day!
- Must be able to work occasional evenings in regard to networking events.
About CleanChoice Energy:
CleanChoice Energy is a leading renewable energy company empowering residential and commercial customers to reduce emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. CleanChoice’s mission is to make clean energy accessible for everybody.
CleanChoice supplies only clean renewable energy to customers, operating in eight states and the District of Columbia, bringing cleaner air closer to home. The company is a founding member of the Coalition for Community Solar Access, recently passed $1.5 million in total corporate donations to environmental and social impact organizations, and has been awarded the highest level of B Corp certification.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/.
CleanChoice Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.