Titan Energy Consulting has an immediate opening for an experienced Account Executive operating in any of the U.S.' deregulated markets.
The right candidate will have the can-do attitude to facilitate lead generation, and possess the creative and technical prowess to aid in developing client-tailored sales strategy and pricing options alongside our market support team. This person will be expected to act proactively to address clients’ needs and work diligently to keep our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Type of Employment: Full Time – Independent Sales
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive sales by communicating the value of Titan Energy’s electricity and natural gas product offerings as well as on-site generation and energy efficiency solutions
- Facilitate, schedule and close sales generation leads
- Prospect and build clientele base in target market
- Develop client-tailored sales strategy and pricing options, as well as administration of customer-specific contractual requirements alongside our Market Support team
- Maintain consistent and thorough understanding of energy market indicators, prices, regulations and industry trends
- Maintain our high standards of superior customer support
- Proactively seek additional target markets and business development opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 6 years of sales experience
- Advanced knowledge of deregulated electricity and natural gas markets
- Proven track record of developing, building upon and managing a strong customer base
- Demonstrated ability to condense technical, energy related information in a straightforward, concise manner
- Experience working with diverse array of medium-to- large commercial and industrial clients
- Ability to meet or exceed sales expectations on a monthly basis
- Demonstrated network of target market relationships and contacts
Compensation: Compensation based on sales and energy industry experience.